•LIVE•LAUGH•LOVE

•LIVE•LAUGH•LOVE
♥SADHEARTSAINT♥ •LIVE•LAUGH•LOVE

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

confusions

Don’t come..
don’t touch me..
◘♥CONFUSIONS♥◘
◘♥CONFUSIONS♥◘
leave me alone..
I don’t want  to see you, you already left me. So why are you here? you already abandoned me. When you left I didn’t know what to do, who to be with. So many have tried to own my heart but I still wouldn’t let them. It’s because I still love you. I’m still waiting for you. This heart of mine never grows tried. All of them wonder why I still wait for you. They think I’m crazy, crazy for you. They think I should find somebody else, but I don’t like the idea. I don’t like them to treat me in a special way. How I wish that you’re here to shove them away and hug me tight. I don’t know when you’ll come back, but I will wait. I know that you’re the only one that can stop this craziness, only you can hide me away. I don’t know why I still try to make you come back, you’ve hurt me but I want you back. My heart couldn’t find a home,  I’m still shivering under the rain. Even if I try to find somebody else, my heart would always remind me of you. It won’t let anyone inside it. I want them out. I want you back. I want them to stop this intrusion.
I want you to end my confusions..
◘♥sadheartsaint♥◘

No comments:

Post a Comment